The EAU Section of Urological Research is pleased to announce that nominations for the Dominique Chopin Distinguished Award will be accepted between 19 January and 27 February 2015. Members of EAU who wish to submit the nomination should consider the following criteria.
ESUR is pleased to honour a researcher who has significantly advanced basic, translational or clinical urological research on the basis of the following criteria:
- Continuous contribution to urological research as evidenced by publications in high quality journals and presentations at international conferences with an independent program committee
- Discoveries in urological science that influenced work of other scientists in the field
- Successful acquisition of research funds
- Evidence for successful supervision and training of students and post-doctoral scientists
- Contributions to European Urological science through ESUR or EAU
Previous awardees are Jan Trapman, Norman Maitland, Natasha Kyprianou, Tapio Visakorpi, Craig Robson, Lambertus Kiemeney, and Ellen Zwarthoff. Please note that current ESUR Board members cannot be nominated. Self-nominations will not be accepted. All nominations should contain a cover letter and candidate’s CV along with list of publications and should be sent to: Professor Margaret Knowles, Vice Chair ESUR, Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, through: firstname.lastname@example.org