The EAU organises some of Europe’s most respected scientific urological congresses and meetings. Annual EAU Congress attracts a record number of more than 15,000 delegates each year!
The Regional Meetings provide a platform where new clinical or experimental work from the region is presented to an international audience.
The subspecialty meetings help scientists to move forward in their very specific specialty.
- Organisation: Millbrook Medical Conferences Ltd
- Phone: +44 (0)1455 552559
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: millbrook-medical-conferences.co.uk
- Download: GURSMasterclass_InvitationLetter_EuropeanSocietyofGenitoUrinarySurgeons.pdf
The meeting’s theme “New technologies and limited resources” will highlight how the increasing use of new technologies in the management of urological pathologies has led to an increase in costs. The meeting is organised in conjunction with the 9th European Multidisciplinary Meeting on Urological Cancers (EMUC 17).
- Organisation: Congress Consultants B.V.
- Phone: +31 26 389 1751
- Website: esui17.org