For the EAU Sales Department, we are looking for an enthusiastic and commercially driven account manager.
Account Manager/ Sales Manager
As an account manager based in Arnhem you will sell the EAU’s medical communication and education solutions. You will find the best fit sponsors and participants for each event. Your role is to enhance existing relationships and to develop new opportunities to ensure the renewal of existing offerings and to expand the business. You will be employing advanced sales strategies and tools to position the educational value and economic impact of the EAU products and services to all clients. Your (potential) clients are key players in the pharmaceutical sector and in the MedTech industry. You will join a dynamic team and work closely with the medical professionals.
• Develop long-term client relationships (50% New Business);
• develop and execute account plans;
• develop and manage a funnel of (sales) activities;
• document and report sales activities in a CRM system;
• collaborate closely with the marketing, medical information and IT teams.
To be able to discover new markets and communicate with global and European directors in the pharma and MedTech you will have to be a smart communicator with a convincing personality. This means we are looking for an account manager with a well-founded interest in what is happening in the medical world. Knowledge of EFPIA and MedTech Europe code of conduct is a big advantage. You will need a strong personality, patience and a tactful approach to be successful in this demanding sector. The EAU will provide you with an exceptional proposition as they are known to be the best urological scientific association in Europe and beyond. Also they develop unique guidelines. Furthermore, we are looking for a candidate that meets the following requirements:
• Education on HBO + level (bachelor degree);
• native English or fluent;
• > 2 years’ experience in B2B consultative selling (in publishing, new media, events or similar);
• specific interest in science and the medical field;
• preferably living near Arnhem.
We offer an independent role with an attractive salary package. You will enjoy a result driven job in the fascinating, scientific and medical world. A job where you will be able to contribute to the quality of healthcare worldwide.
• Annual gross salary € 50.000 – € 65.000 (incl. 8% holiday allowance);
• 80% pension contribution;
• 25 vacation days;
• other fringe benefits such as a smartphone, a notebook and a yearly profit share.
Does this sound like your perfect job? Please send us your C.V. (in English) and a short motivation by mail. You can use the orange button (beneath the job description on our website) to react directly www.avdiensten.nl.
Share this on your favourite network: