The European Association of Urology is a scientific urological association with currently well over 16,000 members. Members are medical professionals working in the urological field or related medical specialties. As an organization, the EAU offers an extensive package of products and services relating to science, education and publications to their members. Almost all of the logistics related to these activities are concentrated in a Central Office, based in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
For the Secretarial Office the Central Office is in search of a
Management Assistant (m/f)
32 hrs a week
The Management Assistant is responsible for supporting all departments of the EAU. The work routine at the Secretariat is the responsibility of the Management Assistants together. Every Management Assistant has a few general tasks besides some own projects. The Management Assistant is an excellent team player and shows organisational understanding.
Operation result areas/responsibilities
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Keeping the intern and extern Congress Calender up-to-date
- Logistics and ordering supplies for the Annual EAU Congress
- Organizing several meetings
- Arranging the congress suits
- Checking and approving invoices in Unit 4 Agresso
- Logistics and handling declarations for several meetings
- Administrative support and organizing meetings for Curatrial
- Secretarial support for EAUN
- All other secretarial activities
Job characteristics & requirements
- MBO/HBO education, Schoevers or any other secretarial study or MBO Hotel Management
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar (international) position
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both English and Dutch
- Important competences are; good organizational skills, accuracy, ability to multi-task in a fastpaced environment, work cooperatively, servicing and planning
- Availability to travel up to few times a year including overnights and weekends, including one week a year to attend the Annual EAU Congress
How to apply
Please contact Marian Smink or Jacqueline Roelofswaard for more information at 026 3890680. You can send your application letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. S. Gerritsen, Manager HR, best before 20 November 2015.
An assessment (case) can be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition upon reading this ad will not be appreciated.