Are you a multi-skilled Manager Marketing & Communications with an international drive, passion for emerging media and natural curiosity that the EAU is looking for? Please read on!
The EAU now has a vacancy for an experienced and accomplished:
Manager Marketing & Communications m/f
24 hrs a week
The Manager Marketing & Communications of the EAU will have the opportunity to help the organization to define and build its marketing function and capacity. In general the EAU is in search of a Manager Marketing & Communications that knows how to persuade target audiences to visit our meetings, join or support our association and feel the dynamics that our organizational goal, improving the level of healthcare in Europe, brings with it.
- Increase the awareness of the association and urology in general at a broader audience
- Increase the engagement of healthcare professionals to contribute to the organisation’s mission: improving the level of urological care
- Protect the reputation of the association and all related brands in every significant decision and action
- Assisting in de growth of our organization by increasing the visibility of its products, services and educational and online programs
- Be a sparring partner for internal engagement and public affairs
The Marketing & Communications Manager reports hierarchical to Executive Manager. The ideal candidate is a strong project manager, who is self-starting and has excellent communications skills.
The Marketing & Communications Manager joining the EAU is responsible for
- Developing and implementing communication plans to promote EAU’s meetings, educational and online activities
- Identifying and targeting new and existing audiences with relevant content and via different communication channels
- Implementing a media strategy in close conjunctions with external experts
- Creating compelling, engaging and sticky campaigns within tight deadlines, aligning to the EAU brand and our tone of voice
- Continuously optimizing the content creation process (content, channel and budget wise)
- Collaborate proactively with stakeholders from inside and outside our organization
- Managing design and implementation of market research initiatives, and keeping abreast of changing demographics in the membership and profession (association, membership, meetings, educational activities)
- Managing staff and vendors
- Setting up (annual or project) budgets including projected expenses and revenue for assigned programs
- Analysing and evaluating marketing results to ensure financial objectives are met
- …have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing (NIMA A&B) & Communications
- …have demonstrated experience in marketing in a similar organization
- …are an experienced people manager
- …are experienced with working with printed and online media
- …are skilled and proficient in social media tools
- …have knowledge of a member driven environment is preferred but not required
- …have the ability to manage contractors
- …possess strong entrepreneurial and project management skills
- …have a feel for design and strong copy writing skills
- …are familiar with MS Office applications especially Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint and website design.
Terms of employment
Within the organisation, ample opportunities exist for personal and professional growth. A contract with an attractive salary package including and 80% employer pension contribution, collective insurance and a very interesting position in an informal and international working environment.
For more information please contact Jacqueline Roelofswaard, Executive Manager Operational Affairs, or Jarka Bloemberg, Manager Marketing & Communications, T 026 3890680. Please mail your letter of application and CV to email@example.com attn. Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources, before 31 July 2016.
The European Association of Urology is a scientific urological association with currently well over 15,000 members. Members are medical professionals working in the urological field or related medical specialties. As an organization, the EAU offers an extensive package of products and services through science, education and research to their members. The logistics related to these activities are concentrated in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
Inquiries by agencies upon reading this ad are not appreciated.