Would you like to help promote and organize EAU’s surgical education? Do you possess good social skills? Do you like to work in an international environment? Then read on!
The EAU Central Office www.uroweb.org in Arnhem is looking for an enthusiastic and talented:
Project Assistant Education & Training (m/f)
32 hours a week
The Project Assistant Education & Training is assisting the Project Manager with the promotion and development of educational events.
Your main tasks in this role will be:
- Communication with organizers, participants and industry
- Promoting all activities
- Organizing education events
- Preparing surgical exams
- Evaluating exam results
- Work and think on HBO level
- Strong project support skills
- 1-3 years of experience organizing events
- Strong social skills
- Affinity with social media
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English, including instructional, facilitation and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Availability to travel when necessary
- Living in or in the near vicinity of Arnhem
Please send an email including your CV and a motivation letter in English to Ms Sanne Gerritsen via firstname.lastname@example.org best before 21 July 2017.
If you need more information, please contact Mr Ton Brouwers, Project Manager Education & Trainnig, E. email@example.com or T. 026 3890680.
We hope to hear from you soon!
All our vacancies are published internally as well, internal candidates will have priority.
Inquiries or responses by agencies are not appreciated
Share this on your favourite network: