Would you like to help promote EAU’s congresses? Are you an expert in online (marketing) communication? And do you like to work in an international environment? Then read on!
The EAU Central Office in Arnhem is looking for an enthusiastic and talented:
Project Manager Communication (m/f) 28-32 hours a week
The job In this independent role you will enlarge brand awareness, increase the amount of delegates participating in EAU meetings and to promote the EAU as thought leader in urology. You realise this by profound knowledge of SEO tools, excellent planning and a clear view on project timelines.
Therefore you will:
- …develop creative campaigns to promote the EAU brand and raise EAU awareness on meetings and within EAU projects
- …set up innovating promotional plans for several EAU meetings and projects
- …develop strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results (SEO)
- …extend EAU’s online presence through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- …coordinate the execution of EAU communication plans (manage the process)
- …guard the reputation and branding of the EAU meetings and projects online
- …writing original and campaigning content
- …enjoyed HBO + education in Communication, Marketing or Economics
- …have 3-5 years relevant work experience in a similar position
- …possess excellent writing and speaking skills in English, preferably a native speaker
- …preferably have some experience abroad (travel, education, work)
- …have profound knowledge of Google Adwords, CMS and emailing software
- …have content writing experience
- …have solid and up-to-date knowledge of SEO and online (social media) marketing
- …are familiar with MS Office applications, have excellent computer skills
- …live in the vincity of Arnhem
- …are happy to travel a few times a year
Please send an email including a motivation letter in English to our HR-department, best before 21 October 2017 attn. Ms Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources. If you need more information, please contact Mrs Jarka Bloemberg, Manager Marketing & Communication, T. 026 3890680. We can’t mention our e-mail addresses here, but you can also find us on Linkedin.
Share this on your favourite network: