Would you like to work in the core of the EAU Central Office? Do you possess good telephone manners and interpersonal skills? Are you friendly, presentable and energetic? Then read on!
The EAU Central Office is urgently looking for an enthusiastic and flexible:
approximately 16-24 hours a week (shared job)
- Answering and forwarding phone calls; setting up conference calls
- Welcoming guests, offering coffee/tea
- Arranging lunches, meetings and small gatherings
- Taking care of incoming/outgoing post two times a day
- Sending out packages and standard postal mail
- Keeping the time-registration up-to-date
- Make welcome packages for new staff members and check the workplace for stationery and other office supplies
- Assisting colleagues with mail merges
- Keep all common spaces neat and tidy
- Instruct the cleaning company
- Other general receptionist tasks
You have a friendly and cheerful character, you are really flexible and able to think a few steps ahead. In addition, you have:
- a MBO/HBO level of education (e.g. Schoevers)
- a few years of experience as Receptionist/Telephonist/Management Assistant/Secretary
- excellent written and oral skills in the English language
- a place to live in or in the near vicinity of Arnhem.
Please send an email including your CV and a motivation letter in English to email@example.com.
If you need more information, please contact Mrs Marian Smink-Leenards, Coordinator Management Assistants: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources: email@example.com or call 026-3890680.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Inquiries or responses by agencies are not appreciated
Share this on your favourite network: