Are you ready for a challenge within the scientific world of urology?
The Sales Department of the EAU is in search of an enthusiastic and commercially driven
Sales Manager (m/f)
for the pharmaceutical and medical technology industry – 40 hrs a week
In this role you are a profound sparring partner for EAU’s sponsors in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry. You are responsible for generating funding regarding EAU’s live congresses/events, (online) education, publications and other EAU products. Your focus is to interest sponsors for our variety of science-based products (e-learning etc.) and to guide them to allocate their total budgets. You will identify new opportunities and you will build optimal relationships with the sponsors.
Your responsibilities also include building and submitting revenue forecasts and participating in the financial management of our sponsor accounts.
- …are currently an experienced and established Senior Account Manager / Executive e.g. in publishing/new media/medical communications
- …are used to work with complex (medical) information and you are capable of translating this to profitable products
- …are capable of presenting your ideas and plans in a tactful and professional way
- …are fluent in English (in writing as well as orally)
- …are an experienced user of MS Office applications
- …preferably live in the vicinity of Arnhem
Besides a lot of really great professionals to work with, we offer a highly competitive remuneration package that commensurates with experience.
Please contact Ms Agnes du Bois of Luke recruitment, at T +31(0)73 850 0000
You can send your application letter and CV via www.luke.nl attn. Ms Agnes du Bois, Consultant. An assessment (case) is part of the selection procedure.
The European Association of Urology is a scientific urological association with currently well over 16,000 members. Members are medical professionals working in the urological field or related medical specialties. As an organization, the EAU offers an extensive package of products and services relating to science, education and publications to their members. Almost all of the logistics related to these activities are concentrated in a Central Office, based in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
Acquisition by agencies upon reading this ad will not be appreciated.
Share this on your favourite network: