Are you an excellent, politically sensitive networker that can turn concepts into sales models that help to improve healthcare? Please read on!
The Sales Department of the EAU is in search of an enthusiastic and commercially driven
Account Manager (m/f)
32 – 40 hrs a week
EAU has a strong commitment to translating medical science to education. Comprehensive, creative, tailor-made educational formats and medical medias are offered to the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnological companies and associations around the world.
As an Account Manager (f/m) based in Arnhem you will sell EAU’s medical communication and education solutions to these clients. Your role is to enhance our existing relationships and to develop new opportunities to ensure the renewal of our existing offerings and expanding the business.
You will be employing advanced sales strategies and tools to position the educational value and economic impact of our products and services to our clients.
You will join a dynamic team and work closely with the medical professionals.
- Develop and build higher level long-term client relationships within existing accounts as well as finding new clients through prospecting
- Develop and execute account planning, identifying and prioritizing opportunities and developing client-valued solutions
- Develop and manage a funnel of activities
- Document and report sales activities using an advanced CRM system
- Collaborate closely with the marketing, medical information and IT teams
Job characteristics & requirements
We are looking for a candidate that meets the following requirements:
- Education on HBO + level (bachelor degree), like NIMA A/B and account management, MER or WO level Business Administration, Marketing/Communication etc.
- 5 years of experience with (new business) sales in a B2B environment e.g. in publishing, new media supplemented with several sales training modules
- Experience with consultative selling, with a deep understanding of the client’s needs and EAU’s capabilities
- Excellent networking skills, result oriented and commercially driven
- Specific interest in science and the medical field
- Proven experience in initiating the development of products and ideas
- Knowledge of EFPIA and MedTEch Europe code of conduct is a big advantage
- Familiar with MS Office applications and CRM systems related to sales
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch, native English speakers are specifically invited to apply
- Preferably living near Arnhem
We offer an independent role with an attractive salary package with an annual gross salary between 42.000 – 58.000 euros, including 8% holiday allowance. We also offer an 80% pension contribution, 25 vacation days and other fringe benefits such as a smartphone, a notebook and a yearly profit share. There are ample opportunities for personal growth.
The European Association of Urology is a scientific association with currently well over 16,000 members. Members are medical professionals working in the urological field or related medical specialties. The EAU offers an extensive package of products and services relating to science, education and publications to its members. Almost all of the logistics related to these activities are concentrated in a Central Office, based in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
Please send an email including your CV and application letter in English via www.luke.nl attn. Agnes du Bois.
Share this on your favourite network: