Are you looking for a great opportunity to gain experience in event organising? Or are you maybe having a gap year and looking for a nice position to gain some work experience in a international organisation? Then read on!
In April 2024 the EAU is hosting its annual congress in Paris, you can find more information here: www.eau24.org. That is why we are looking for a new colleague for our registrations & abstracts team in the role of:
Congress Support Officer
32 – 40 hours a week, preferred start date 1 October 2023
Temporary until May 2024
You will help us with processing congress registrations (groups/individuals) of all participants attending EAU24. You will check the data, confirm registrations, answer questions, check payments, solve problems etc. You will also help with preparations for the congress by: printing badges, pack boxes with all congress supplies and help out other departments with their preparations.
Together with all our colleagues, you will go along to Paris, with the hotel, food etc. being arranged by the EAU. Here you will man a registration desk in our registration area at least from 3 April until 9 April 2023. You will see the results of all your preparations and hard work come to reality during our annual congress EAU24.
- are excellent in English, verbally as well as in writing
- are a teamplayer
- are stress proof, enthusiastic, flexible and representative
- work accurate and are service-oriented
- have experience in working with MS Office programmes and with processing data and generating analysis and other output in a CRM- or association management system
- have a great sense of humour
- are living in the vicinity of Arnhem
- a suitable salary, in the range of 2.000 till 2.300 Euros gross a month based on fulltime (40 hours) plus travel allowance and pension arrangements
- an unique work experience in a really fun team
- a nice first step in your career in an administrative position in which you will be involved in our annual congress with approx. 15,000 attendees
- opportunities for further growth in our organisation
Feel free to give Evaline van Batenburg a call, Registrations & Abstracts Manager: +31 (0)26 3890680.
Congress Consultants is the organiser of all congresses, meetings and events of the European Association of Urology in Europe. Congress staff does this in-house. The congress team exists of the Congress Manager, 4 Congress Project Managers and 9 Congress Project Coordinators, responsible for the organisation of our meetings and congresses. All registrations and abstracts for these events are done by the registration & abstracts department, currently existing of the Registrations & Abstracts Manager, a Registrations & Education Assistant and a Congress Support Officer. Every year we enforce the registrations department with a few extra colleagues to support this department with all the activities for our annual congress.
Inquiries by agencies based upon this job posting are not appreciated. We would like to recruit new colleagues ourselves.