Would you like to work in the core of the EAU Central Office? Do you possess good telephone manners and interpersonal skills? Are you friendly, presentable, energetic, creative and highly accurate? Then read on!
The EAU Central Office is looking for an enthusiastic and flexible:
28-32 hours a week.
The Management Assistant is responsible for supporting all departments of the EAU. The work routine at the Secretariat is the responsibility of the Management Assistants together. Every Management Assistant has a few general tasks besides some own projects. The Management Assistant is an excellent team player and shows organisational understanding.
- Logistic support of multiple meetings (flights, trains, transfers, hotel etc.).
- Taking minutes of meetings.
- Handling incoming telephone calls.
- Cover reception tasks in case of absence receptionist.
- Financial handling of projects, checking and approving invoices in AFAS.
- Annual EAU Congress; dedicated supporting tasks (award programme, coordinate business suits, housing and travel arrangements for faculty and staff, General Assembly, International Friendship Dinner etc.).
- All other common secretarial tasks.
- MBO/HBO education, Schoevers or any other secretarial study or Hotel Management.
- Experience with MS-Office and above-average skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar (international) position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Important competences are: good organisational skills, accuracy, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work cooperatively, service-oriented, hands-on work mentality, helicopter-view.
- Availability to travel a few times a year including overnights and weekends, including one week a year to attend the Annual EAU Congress.
- An enthusiastic and professional team of international colleagues.
- Ample opportunities for personal growth.
- A nice salary 2.400 – 3.550 gross a month on a fulltime basis (40 hours a week). You will be scaled based on experience.
- Great pension arrangement.
- A lot of fun events.
Please send an email including your CV, your earliest possible starting date and a motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need more information, please contact Ms. Marian Leenards, Coordinator Management Assistants: email@example.com or Ms. Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 026-3890680.
We hope to hear from you soon!