Are you passionate about having a meaningful impact on the European healthcare system? Do you get energy from organising and planning international events?
If you have a genuine interest in education and a drive to contribute to the improvement of patient care, we invite you to become a valuable member of our team.
We are looking for a new colleague for our educational team in the role of:
Project assistant Education and Training
The EAU is at the forefront of shaping the future of urological healthcare in Europe, by developing cutting edge simulation training and offering this at events around the world.
We are dedicated to developing and organising state of the art courses for urologists, equipping them with the knowledge and skills needed to enhance patient care.
You will play an important role as the assistant within our team, but you are not just a team member; you are the vital link that ensures the seamless operation of our initiatives, and you'll have the opportunity to take ownership of your own projects. Moreover, you'll thrive in our informal and pleasant work environment, where creativity and collaboration is encouraged.
- Take ownership of smaller international training events, managing them from A to Z.
- Assist in coordinating logistics, resources, and partnerships to deliver high-quality training programmes.
- Performing daily administration and tasks assigned by the Education and Training Manager.
- Support the team in building and maintaining relationships with healthcare professionals, students and industry leaders.
- Contribute your ideas and enthusiasm to drive innovation and excellence in healthcare education.
- Help us streamline processes and ensure the success of our educational initiatives.
- Strong organisational and coordination skills, with the ability to set priorities.
- A proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Good with computer systems.
- Enthusiasm for education.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel regularly to events, including the occasional weekend.
- Play a role in improving patient care and surgical outcomes.
- Enjoy the opportunity to travel all over Europe.
- Collaborate with experts and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Be part of a small, dynamic team, committed to advancing healthcare education in Europe.
- An enthusiastic and professional team of international colleagues.
- Ample opportunities for personal growth.
- A nice salary 2.400 – 3.550 gross a month on a fulltime basis (40 hours a week). You will be scaled based on experience.
- Great pension arrangement.
- A lot of fun events.
Please send an email including your CV, your earliest possible starting date and a motivation letter in English to email@example.com
If you need more information, please contact Ton Brouwers (firstname.lastname@example.org) of Sophie Mills (email@example.com) or Ms. Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 026-3890680.
We hope to hear from you soon!