Would you like to work in the core of the EAU Central Office? Do you possess client and service-oriented interpersonal skills? Are you friendly, accurate and energetic? Then read on!
The EAU Membership Office is looking for an enthusiastic and flexible:
28 hrs a week
The members are the core of our organisation. Therefore the information regarding these members needs to be up-to-date. The EAU has a few different memberships, including group membership agreements (en-bloc agreements). The Assistant makes sure that all membership data in our association management system Oxygen is accurate. He/she/them also creates welcoming packages for new members (or sends a welcome email) and is the contact person for all questions from the EAUN (nurses)- and EAU members.
- Continuously updating all membership data and the Oxygen manual
- Answering questions from members about logins, payments, status etc.
- Processing updated details of en-bloc agreements
- Prepare shipment of publications and/or creating a mailing list (postal or email)
- Sending mailings to targeted groups of members
- Manning a desk at our membership booth once or twice a year
- Handling payments
- Other general membership office tasks
You are a friendly and cheerful character who is flexible and able to think a few steps ahead
Next to that you have:
- an MBO+ level of education
- experience in working with different CRM systems and other MS Office applications
- a few years of experience as Administrative Assistant/Management Assistant/Secretary
- excellent written and oral skills in the English language
- a place to live in or in the near vicinity of Arnhem
One week a year you will attend our Annual EAU Congress, and perhaps you will also attend one or two other meetings by yourself.
We offer a supportive and servicing role in an international environment with an attractive salary, including 8% holiday allowance. We also offer a large employer pension contribution - you pay only 3,4% of the pension base. You will get 25 vacation days and other fringe benefits such as a laptop and a yearly profit share. There are ample opportunities for personal growth.
Please send an email including your CV, your earliest possible starting date and a motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, best before 16 September 2022. If you need more information, please contact Ms. Thelma den Engelsen, Coordinator Membership Office: email@example.com or Ms. Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)26 3890680.
We hope to hear from you soon!