The Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand (USANZ) in conjunction with the Board of Urology of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons is hosting their USANZ Trainee Week from Sunday 17 November 2019 to Thursday 21 November 2019. The clinical program will be held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, located in South Brisbane, Australia. The programme may include some aspects of skills training (where available) together with the exam practice and interactive clinical sessions.
To be eligible for the USANZ Trainee Week 2019 you must:
- have EAU Junior Membership (European urologists-in-training/senior residents)
- provide a letter of motivation indicating why you are the best candidate for the Trainee Week
- provide your updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- provide a list of your PUBMED publications
- be able to travel in the indicated time frame
USANZ is pleased to offer the following sponsorship to the successful candidates:
- Registration to Trainee Week from 17-21 November 2019
- Accommodation at Rydges South Bank (single-room) – checking in on Saturday 16 November 2019, checking out on Thursday 21 November 2019 (5 nights). Additional nights can be arranged but the cost will need to be incurred by the delegate
- Airport transfers
Economy class air travel to and from Australia will be paid for by the European Association of Urology (EAU).
The two selected participants are required to report back to the EAU and provide feedback on the methodology/content/exam style and value of the course they attended. USANZ will also evaluate and report their assessment of the visiting participants and how they performed and contributed to the programme.
Send your complete application before the deadline of Friday 20 September 2019 to: Ilse Grotenbreg: email@example.com.
Share this on your favourite network: