ESU-ESFFU Masterclass on Functional urology
In this masterclass you can expect comprehensive coverage on: male and female anatomy, neuroanatomy and physiology, Bladder pain syndrome/ interstitial cystitis, sexual dysfunction, vesicovaginal fistula, complications after stress urinary incontinence surgery, urinary diversion in functional urology.
|Organiser||European School of Urology (ESU)|
|CME||To be approved|
|Location||TBC, The Netherlands|
This masterclass is designed to offer you high-level training aimed to benefit your clinical practice. You are encouraged to discuss and brainstorm with the highly-experienced ESU faculty during the Masterclass. We will focus on step-by-step training of standard and complex functional and urological encounters and case-based discussions.
This masterclass is organised by the European School of Urology (ESU) and EAU Section of Female and Functional Urology (ESFFU).
Click here to view the Scientific Programme from last year.
Location: TBD, The Netherlands
- One night hotel accommodation, including breakfast
- Lunch and coffee breaks
You need to arrange and cover your own travel and transfer costs.
- The number of representatives per country is a factor in the selection. To offer equal opportunity to participate in this masterclass, the number of representatives per country will be limited.
- An EAU membership is mandatory. Not a member yet? You can sign up here.
- Application is on a first-come, first served basis. To guarantee optimal learning, each masterclass will accommodate a maximum of 40 participants.
- Priority is given to those who did not participate in a previous masterclass (this year).
Francisco Cruz - Chair ESFFU
Evangelos Liatsikos - Chair ESU
Masterclass Project Team:
Jacobijn Sedelaar-Maaskant - ESU Manager
Kristel Klein Hesselink
Manouk Cannavaccioulo - Project Coordinators