ESU-Weill Cornell Masterclass in General urology
Designed for young urologists with an academic profile, this week-long masterclass is a high-level programme on general urology.
The ESU-Weill Cornell Masterclass in General urology is a collaborative programme between the European School of Urology and Weill Medical College of Cornell University.
|Organiser||European School of Urology (ESU)|
|CME||To be approved|
|Registration open||Thu, 1 Sep 2022 - Sun, 19 Mar 2023|
The programme includes state-of-the-art lectures, case discussions and laparoscopic hands-on training.
This masterclass is organised by the European School of Urology (ESU) in collaboration with the American Austrian Foundation (AAF).
Click here to view the Scientific Programme.
Application deadline: 19 March 2023
After this date you will receive a definite confirmation by email if you have or have not been selected to participate in the masterclass.
Location: Salzburg, Austria
Venue & Accommodation: Schloss Arenberg
- Registration fee
- Six nights hotel accommodation, including breakfast
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Travel reimbursement (€300 for European and €650 for non-European travelers)
If you have been selected to participate, the AAF will contact you concerning your travel and accommodation arrangements.
Please check carefully if you have to apply through the ESU office or through the AAF:
Applicants located in the following countries must apply through the Salzburg Stiftung der AAF (The American Austrian Foundation):
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
Applicants from all other countries must apply through the ESU office.
- The number of representatives per country is a factor in the selection. To offer equal opportunity to participate in this masterclass, the number of representatives per country will be limited.
- An EAU membership is mandatory. Not a member yet? You can sign here.
- Application is on a first-come, first served basis. To guarantee optimal learning, each masterclass will accommodate a maximum of 40 participants.
Priority is given to those who did not participate in a previous masterclass (in 2023).
Evangelos Liatsikos - Chair ESU
Wolfgang Aulitzky - Chair AAF
Masterclass Project Team:
Jacobijn Sedelaar-Maaskant - ESU Manager
Kristel Klein Hesselink - Project Coordinator
Application for this masterclass is closed since Sun, 19 Mar 2023.
Contact our organiser
European School of Urology (ESU)
Phone: +31 263890680