How To Apply?
Click 'Next' and follow the steps to complete the application.
- Filled application form
- Curriculum vitae (including a list of publications)
- Motivation letter stating your:
- Project of preference
- Clinical and scientific experience in andrology
- Research experience (methodological skills and/or contribution to publications will be considered)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter from the national supervisor of the applicant certifying:
- The applicant’s experience in methods commonly employed in andrology, and/or
- Significant contribution to scientific publication(s)
The original and signed documents should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All publications related to this Scholarship must acknowledge the support of the European Urological Scholarship Programme (EUSP).