This year the EULIS URS-Workshop will take place from 28 – 29 May 2020 in Munich at the MRI-Urology, University Hospital Klinikum rechts der Isar, Technical University Munich. The venue is in the heart of Munich, few steps away from the Bavarian Parliament.
Michael Straub is the local organizer. Together with a highly recognized EULIS faculty and his local team at the MRI-Urology he organized a two-day workshop with
- State of the art lectures
- Interactive case discussions
- Live and semi-live surgeries
- Hands-on-training with different scopes and laser systems
- Metabolic corner dealing with the metabolic essentials of stone disease.
Organisation & Office
Mirjana Jurmanovic & Stefanie Reiner
Fon +49 89 4140 2508
You will get confirmation of successful registration and invoice for the attendance fee immediately.
The number of accepted participants: not more than 30.