Top-quality scientific content is what draws thousands of medical specialists to EAU’s Annual Congress, Europe’s largest urology congress. Submit your original research by 1 November 2021, 23:59 CET, for the opportunity to present to an international audience at the 37th Annual EAU Congress (EAU22) in Amsterdam.
There is a broad range of topics to choose from:
- Benign Lower Urinary Tract Diseases
- Paediatric & Adolescent Urology
- Uro-genital Reconstruction
- Rare & Complex Urology
- Penile Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Adrenal Tumor
- Renal Tumor
- Testicular Cancer
- Urothelial Cancer
- Non-Disease specific
Under Non-Disease specific, the following sub-topics have been included o increase your chances of getting accepted:
- Affordable medicine/technologies: Contribute to the improvement of urological patient care in low-income countries with your research on affordable treatments
- Patients: Patient advocates are encouraged to submit a poster abstract to improve communications and promote collaboration between HCPs and patient advocates
- Guidelines: Any assessment of urological Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Trials in progress
If accepted, your work will also be published in a supplement edition of European Urology and considered for various awards.
Some tips and tricks…
More than 4,000 abstracts were submitted for presentation during the EAU21 Virtual Congress. More than 1,200 poster and video abstracts were carefully selected, divided over poster and video sessions, and presented over all five congress days. Do you want to contribute to the scientific programme for EAU22? Submit your abstract today. Find out how to give yourself the best shot with our tips and tricks for abstract submissions!
Submit your abstract before the deadline: 1 November 2021, 23:59 CET!
Share this on your favourite network: