For the EAU Sales Department we are looking for an enthusiastic and commercially driven:
Account manager m/f
International work field, operating from Arnhem
40 hrs a week
As an account manager based in Arnhem, you will sell the EAU’s educational solutions. You will find the best-fit sponsors and participants for each activity. Your role is to enhance existing relationships and to develop new opportunities to expand the business. You will be employing advanced sales strategies and tools to position the educational value and economic impact of the EAU products and services to all clients. Your (potential) clients are key players in the pharmaceutical sector and in the MedTech industry. You will join a dynamic team and work closely with medical professionals.
- Develop long term client relationships (50% New Business);
- Develop and execute strategic account plans;
- Develop and manage a funnel of (sales) activities;
- Document and report sales activities in a CRM system;
- Collaborate closely with the marketing, medical information and IT teams.
To be able to discover new markets and connect with global and European directors in the pharma and MedTech you will have to be an excellent communicator with a convincing personality. This means we are looking for an account manager with a sound knowledge in what is happening in the medical world and outstanding writing skills. You will need a strong personality, patience and a tactful approach to be successful in this demanding sector. Furthermore, we are looking for a team player that meets the following requirements:
- Education on HBO + level (bachelor degree);
- Native English or fluent – verbally and orally;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B consultative selling (preferably in publishing, new media, education or similar);
- Specific interest in science and the medical field;
- Preferably living near Arnhem.
We offer an independent role with an attractive salary package. You will enjoy a result-driven job in the fascinating, scientific and medical world. A job where you will be able to contribute to the quality of healthcare worldwide.
- Annual gross salary €50.000 – €65.000 (incl. 8% holiday allowance);
- 80% pension contribution;
- 25 vacation days;
- other fringe benefits such as a smartphone, a notebook and a yearly profit share.
Does this sound like your perfect job? Please send us your C.V. (in English) and a short motivation by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Mr. Jurgen Stolk. For more information please contact Jurgen via 06 42 26 29 39 or email@example.com.
European Association of Urology
The European Association of Urology is a scientific association with currently well over 18,000 members. Members are medical professionals working in the urological field or related medical specialties. The EAU offers an extensive package of products and services relating to science, education and publications to various healthcare professionals throughout their career with the aim to increase the level of urological care throughout Europe and beyond.
The EAU organises some of Europe’s most respected scientific urological congresses and meetings. The Annual EAU Congress attracts more than 13,000 participants each year. Throughout the year, the EAU’s Sections also organise highly-specialised meeting, masterclasses and courses on urological topics. The EAU has a strong commitment to translating medical science to education. Comprehensive, creative, tailor-made educational formats and medical media are offered to the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnological companies and associations around the world. Most of the development, coordination and organisation related to these activities are concentrated in a central office, based in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
Share this on your favourite network: