Would you like to work in the core of the EAU? Do you possess client & service-oriented and interpersonal skills? Are you friendly, accurate and energetic? Then read on!
For our membership office, we are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible:
Administrative Assistant Membership Office (m/f)
24 hours a week (in any case on Thursday & Friday)
The Membership Office activities are coordinated by one Coordinator with the support of two parttime Assistants (1 fte) in total. The EAU has a few different memberships and also there are agreements with non-European countries that result in a group membership. The Assistants make sure that all membership data in our association management system Oxygen is up-to-date. He/she will pack and send welcoming packages to these members. The Assistants are also the contact
persons for all questions from the EAUN (nurses)- and EAU members.
- Continuously updating all membership data
- Processing group registrations
- Answering phone calls and e-mails
- Answering on membership-related questions about logins, payments etc.
- Handling payments
- Send publications by postal mail
- Keeping Oxygen manual regarding membership section up-to-date
- Packing and sending welcome packages to new members by postal mail
- Manning a desk at our membership booth once or twice a year
- Other general membership office tasks
You are a friendly and cheerful character and you are flexible and able to think a few steps ahead.
Next to that you have:
- a MBO+ level of education
- experience with working with different CRM systems and other MS Office applications
- a few years of experience as Administrative Assistant/Management Assistant/Secretary
- excellent written and oral skills in the English language
- a place to live in or in the near vicinity of Arnhem.
One week a year you will attend our Annual EAU Congress and perhaps you will also attend one or two other meetings by yourself.
We offer a supportive and servicing role with an attractive salary, including 8% holiday allowance.
We also offer a 80% pension contribution, 25 vacation days and other fringe benefits such as a notebook and a yearly profit share. There are ample opportunities for personal growth.
Please send an email including your CV, your earliest possible starting date and a motivation letter in English to hrm[a]uroweb.org best before 25 September 2019. If you need more information, please contact Mrs Jessica Bijlsma-Hatzmann, Coordinator Membership Office or Ms Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources: hrm[a]uroweb.org or call to 026-3890680.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Inquiries or responses by agencies are not appreciated
Share this on your favourite network: