Would you like to work in the core of the EAU Offices? Do you possess good administrative and interpersonal skills? Are you flexible, service-oriented and energetic? Then read on!
For our EAU Offices, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and accurate:
Assistant EAU Offices m/f
24 hours a week
You are responsible for all supporting activities related to our EAU Offices (e.g. the Young Urologists Office, the Section Offices, International Relations Office and the Scholarship Programme). For these offices, you will take care of all logistics related to meetings and see to an accurate administration of all offices, also financially.
You will work closely together with and report to the Coordinator EAU Offices.
In this role you’re responsible for:
- …all logistics regarding meetings and International Exchange Programmes (transportation, hotels, dinners & social programme)
- …handling reimbursements
- …handling incoming applications
- …approving invoices and monitoring the payment process by the financial administration
- …taking minutes during office meetings (abroad)
- …maintaining the database Oxygen
- …keeping the several websites up-to-date
- …do what you say you’ll do
- …are really accurate, structured and passionate to fulfil administrative tasks correctly
- …show initiative and can work independently
- …have a ‘hands-on’ mentality and are flexible
- …have education on MBO+ level
- …have experience in an administrative environment
- …have advanced knowledge of MS Office applications especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- …are a (near-)native speaker in English and possess excellent communication skills
- …live in or in the near vicinity of Arnhem
- …are willing and able to travel to Office meetings abroad approx. 4 times a year
- …are a team player
Please send an email including your CV and a motivation letter in English to Ms Sanne Gerritsen, Manager HR, via E. email@example.com best before 19 August 2019. If you need more information, please contact Angela Terberg, Coordinator EAU Offices, via E. firstname.lastname@example.org (on vacation from 29 July until 19 August).
Internal candidates will be favoured. We hope to hear from you soon!
Inquiries or responses by agencies are not appreciated
Share this on your favourite network: