Would you like to work for an international organization? Do you love finances and are you good in accounting? Then read on!
The EAU Central Office in Arnhem is looking for an enthusiastic and talented:
Financial Assistant (m/f)
16-24 hours a week
The Financial Assistant (FA) provides an accurate, efficient customer accounts receivable service in accordance with accounting procedures and internal policy. The FA ensures timely collection of any outstanding monies. The FA reports to the Manager Finance & Control. The position of Financial Assistant concerns the following result areas/responsibilities:
- Processing of corporate invoices/accounts receivable
- Follow up overdue accounts, ensuring reminder notices are sent
- Monthly reconciliation of debtor control
- Produce financial reports as requested using Unit4 and spread sheets
- Prepare and process financial documentation for cash flow and account records
- Provide aged debtors report including current status of follow-up and provide additional information with regard to the recoverability of amount outstanding to assist in the determination of bad debts
- Provide advice, information and attend to enquiries from internal and external customers
- Act as reference point for all employees regarding accounts receivable
- Liaise and cooperate with auditors when requested
- Contribute to the project teams
- Assist in payment procedures
- Other duties as directed by the Manager Finance & Control
- MBO level of education in an economic, financial or administrative direction
- 2-5 Years of experience in a similar position
- Some education in English or experience abroad would be a strong advantage
- Familiar with MS Office applications especially Excel
- Sound knowledge of accounts receivable software (Unit4) and procedures
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch
- Other essential skills/competences are Accuracy, Sense of duty, Quality-oriented, Result- oriented, Cooperation, Customer-oriented, Flexibility and Integrity
Please send an email including your CV and a motivation letter in English to Ms Sanne Gerritsen via firstname.lastname@example.org best before 21 February 2018.
If you need more information, please contact Mr Ad Kersten, Manager Finance and Control, E. email@example.com or T. 026 3890680.
We hope to hear from you soon!
All our vacancies are published internally as well, internal candidates will have priority.
Inquiries or responses by agencies are not appreciated
Share this on your favourite network: