Would you like to work at the core of EAU’s communication and publications? Do you possess good journalistic and communication skills? Do you like to work in an international environment?
Then read on!
The EAU is now looking for an enthusiastic and flexible:
Junior Online Editor (m/f)
32 hours a week
The Jr. Online Editor is responsible for developing high-quality online content for a defined target audience. He/She will publish this online content on the EAU’s various online media channels according to the promotional planning. The Jr. Online Editor reports to the Manager Sales, Marketing & Communications.
- Writing, designing and distributing/posting (according to the content planning in Trello) of
- Promotional newsletters (via Mailchimp)
- Online news articles, especially on uroweb.org (via WordPress)
- Monthly email newsletter to members
- Social media content (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Interviewing relevant persons for articles
- Developing ideas for articles, e.g. through brainstorming or by doing research
- Interfacing with the Communications Department, writers, illustrators etcetera to ensure final product meets required specifications
- Monitoring and analysing social media activities
- Monitoring and analysing web traffic of the various EAU websites
- Monitoring and analysing email statistics in Mailchimp
You are a friendly and cheerful character and you are really flexible and able to think a few steps ahead. Next to that you have:
- a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism or Communications
- excellent writing and speaking skills in English, preferably a native speaker
- basic journalistic and editorial knowledge
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position
- affinity with medical topics
- independent writing and editing experience publishing under regular deadlines
- experience in promotional writing
- demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in an organised manner
- ability to brainstorm effectively with others is a major plus
- experience with Mailchimp, WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- basic knowledge of Photoshop, Google Data Studio, Trello
- Travelling through Europe a few times a year
Next to that you are available to travel a couple of times a year including overnight and weekends, with up to a week a year to attend the Annual EAU Congress.
Please send an email including your CV, your earliest possible starting date and a motivation letter in English to email@example.com attn. Ms Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources, best before 1 August 2019.
If you need more information, please contact Mrs Jarka Bloemberg, Global Sales & Marketing Manager or Mr Loek Keizer, Editor via 026-3890680.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Share this on your favourite network: