Would you like to work in the core of the EAU Central Office? Do you possess good telephone manners and interpersonal skills? Are you friendly, presentable and energetic? Then read on!
The EAU Central Office is looking for an enthusiastic and flexible:
Management Assistant (m/f) 32 hrs a week
The Management Assistant is responsible for supporting all departments of the EAU. The work routine at the Secretariat is the responsibility of the Management Assistants together. Every Management Assistant has a few general tasks besides some own projects. The Management Assistant is an excellent team player and shows organisational understanding.
- Organising several meetings (SCO, Patient Information, Research Foundation and EAUN)
- Logistic support site inspections, Masterclasses and ESU Courses
- Checking and approving invoices in AFAS
- Handling reimbursements
- Support Fund requests
- Annual EAU Congress; housing and staff travel arrangements
- Answering incoming phone calls
- All other secretarial activities
Job characteristics & requirements
- MBO/HBO education, Schoevers or any other secretarial study or Hotel Management
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar (international) position
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both English and Dutch
- Important competences are; good organizational skills, accuracy, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work cooperatively, servicing and planning
- Availability to travel up to few times a year including overnights and weekends, including one week a year to attend the Annual EAU Congress
Please send an email including your CV, your earliest possible starting date and a motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org best before 1 March 2020.
If you need more information, please contact Mrs Marian Smink-Leenards, Coordinator Management Assistants: email@example.com or Ms Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 026-3890680.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Share this on your favourite network: