The EAU Central Office in Arnhem is looking for an enthusiastic and talented:
Project Coordinator Education & Training (m/f)
32 hours a week
The Project Coordinator Education & Training is assisting the Manager with the promotion and development of educational events. Your main tasks in this role will be:
- Communication with organizers, participants and industry
- Promoting all activities
- Organising education events
- Preparing surgical exams
- Evaluating exam results
- Organising webinars
- HBO (college diploma or university degree)
- Strong project support skills
- 1-3 years of experience organising events
- Strong social skills
- Affinity with social media
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English, including instructional, facilitation and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Availability to travel when necessary
- Living in or in the near vicinity of Arnhem.
Please send an email including your CV and a motivation letter in English to Ms Sanne Gerritsen via email@example.com best before 1 October 2019. If you need more information, please contact Ton Brouwers, Manager Education & Training, E. firstname.lastname@example.org or T. 026 3890680.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Inquiries or responses by agencies are not appreciated
Share this on your favourite network: