Would you like to work at the core of EAU’s online education? Do you possess good (technical & educational) development skills? Do you like to work in an international environment?
Then read on!
The EAU Central Office in Arnhem is looking for an enthusiastic and talented:
Project Manager Education Online (m/f)
32-40 hours a week*
In this role, your main goal is to instruct and educate urologists across Europe. Therefore you will coordinate, develop and implement projects regarding online education, theoretical surgical training and set up e-courses together with our industry partners, Guidelines office and registries.
Next to that, you will look after a smooth development and management of the so-called care pathways regarding patient information.
Your main tasks in this position are:
- Manage e-learning projects from conception to completion
- Contribute to the development of the IT solutions for EAU online education tools
- Linking different EAU (online) projects in the field of e-learning
- Communicate with the IT department regarding the development of online tools for e-learning on the EAU websites and defining user interfaces
- Organise meetings and activities related to EAU Education Online
- Prepare regular measurement and evaluation of e-learning projects
- Liaise with industry partners and other stakeholders
- Bachelor or Master degree in Educational Science, Computer Science or similar and/or at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- 1-3 Years of experience in an e-learning or project management environment
- Affinity with medical science
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with organising and administration
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English, including instructional, facilitation and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- A certification in e-learning could be useful as well as hands-on experience of e-learning technical standards, authoring technologies and e-learning platforms such as Lectora, Docebo, etc.
- Availability to travel when necessary
- Living in or in the near vicinity of Arnhem.
Please send an email including your CV and a motivation letter in English to Ms Sanne Gerritsen via firstname.lastname@example.org best before 3 August 2018.
If you need more information, please contact Drs Maurice Schlief, Executive Manager Business Affairs, E. email@example.com or via T. 026 3890680.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Inquiries or responses by agencies are not appreciated
Share this on your favourite network: