Would you like to work in the core of the EAU Central Office? Do you possess good telephone manners and interpersonal skills? Are you friendly, presentable and energetic? Then read on!
The EAU Central Office is looking for an enthusiastic and flexible:
18-20 hours a week (2 days/9h)
- Welcoming guests, offering coffee/tea
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Set-up telephone conferences
- Taking care of incoming/outgoing (e-)mail
- Arrange international transports
- Keeping the time-registration up-to-date
- Handling all EAU Guidelines orders + shipment
- Arranging lunches, staff meetings and small gatherings
- Coordinating the (staff) congress suits
- Keep all common space neat and tidy
- Make welcome packages for new staff members and check the work place for stationery and other office supplies
- Keeping track/ordering office supplies
- Instruct the cleaning company
- Postal – and courier services
- Other general receptionist tasks
You are a friendly and cheerful character and you are really flexible and able to think a few steps ahead. Next to that you have:
- a MBO/HBO level of education (e.g. Schoevers)
- a few years of experience as Receptionist/Telephonist/Management Assistant/Secretary
- experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- excellent written and oral skills in the English language
- a place to live in or in the near vicinity of Arnhem.
Please send an email including your CV, your earliest possible starting date and a motivation letter in English to email@example.com best before 24 February 2020.
If you need more information, please contact Mrs Marian Smink-Leenards, Coordinator Management
Assistants: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources: email@example.com or call to 026-3890680.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Inquiries or responses by agencies are not appreciated
Share this on your favourite network: