Would you like to work in the core of the EAU Central Office? Do you possess good telephone manners and interpersonal skills? Are you friendly, presentable and energetic? Then read on!
The EAU Central Office is looking for an enthusiastic and flexible:
for 27 hours a week (Mon-Wed 9h)
- Welcoming guests, offering coffee/tea
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Taking care of incoming/outgoing post two times a day
- Keeping the time-registration up-to-date
- Arranging lunches, meetings and small gatherings
- Assisting colleagues with mail merges
- Keep all common space neat and tidy
- Make welcome packages for new staff members and check the workplace for stationery and other office supplies
- Instruct the cleaning company
- Sending out packages and standard postal mail
- Other general receptionist tasks
You are a friendly and cheerful character and you are really flexible and able to think a few steps ahead. Next to that you have:
- an MBO/HBO level of education (e.g. Schoevers)
- a few years of experience as Receptionist/Telephonist/Management Assistant/Secretary
- excellent written and oral skills in the English language
- a place to live in or in the near vicinity of Arnhem.
Please send an email including your CV, your earliest possible starting date and a motivation letter in English to email@example.com best before 1 February 2019. If you need more information, please contact Mrs Marian Smink-Leenards, Coordinator Management Assistants: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources: email@example.com or call to 026-3890680.
Share this on your favourite network: