The European Association of Urology is a scientific urological association with currently well over 16,000 members. Members are medical professionals working in the urological field or related medical specialities. As an organization, the EAU offers an extensive package of products and services relating to science, education and publications to their members. Almost all of the logistics related to these activities are concentrated in a Central Office, based in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
To support all of the EAU’s activities, funding is needed. The EAU sales department is responsible for delivering this funding by liaising with pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies, device manufacturers and medical associations around the world.
For our sales team, we are currently, urgently looking for an enthusiastic and accurate:
Sales Assistant m/f
24 hours a week
You are responsible for all supporting sales activities such as:
- …maintain the database
- …send e-mailings
- …set up and keep track of contracts, make sure contracts are signed by parties
- …monitor the invoicing process by the financial administration
- …follow-up agreements made with sponsors
- …present industry options
- …set up reports / overviews
- …arrange logistics etc.
- …do what you say you’ll do
- …are really accurate and passionate to fulfil administrative tasks correctly
- …have a ‘hands-on’ mentality and are flexible
- …have an education on MBO+ level
- …have experience in a commercial environment
- …have advanced knowledge of MS Office applications especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- …preferably are familiar with MailChimp
- …are a (near-)native speaker in English and possess excellent communication skills
- …live in or in the near vicinity of Arnhem.
Please send an email including your CV and a motivation letter in English to Ms Sanne Gerritsen best before 12 July 2018. If you need more information, please contact Mrs Lisette Schreuder, Account manager, via T. 026 3890680.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Inquiries or responses by agencies are not appreciated
Share this on your favourite network: