The EAU is dedicated to communicating scientific information, promoting interest in the history of urology, and providing the latest news in the field. Our selection of (recurrent) publications enables us to do this.
The EAU Guidelines are the most-read clinical guidelines in urology. This annual publication is available in various formats.
- Full Guideline print – Extensive overview of the latest evidence-based recommendations on all major urological conditions
- Pocket print – Perfect for carrying around in the hospital or clinic
- App – Access the latest recommendations on your phone
- Online – Download the Guidelines on your computer or read them online
The EAU brings you the most important scientific research through its scientific journal.
- Online journal – Impact factor in 2014: 12.480
- Coming soon! European Urology Focus
EUT is the official newsletter of the EAU. It is produced six times a year and is distributed to 15,000 addresses world-wide. Read the latest issue here:
Along with scientific and news-related publications the EAU runs several book series dedicated to the history of urology. The EAU History Office oversees the production of these unique publications, ensuring the quality and originality of texts and illustrations.
The EAU Classical Library series includes seven truly unique publications. They are based on an in-depth historical research of urology-related subjects, featuring ancient, medieval and modern texts – many of which have been translated into English for the very first time.
The EAU History Office publishes a series of monographs which examine the role of urology and urology-related phenomena in the world culture – literature, art, national customs and traditions.
Together with the International Consultation on Urological Diseases (ICUD), the EAU publishes an annual overview of a major urological condition.