The European Association of Urology (EAU) and the Japanese Urological Association (JUA) frequently organise exchange programmes to promote international exchange of urological medical skills, expertise and knowledge. The EAU-JUA International Exchange Programme will provide grants to send Japanese faculty to Europe and European faculty to Japan.
The EAU-JUA International Academic Exchange Programme will send both Japanese faculty to Europe and European faculty to Japan. The programme aims to promote international exchange of urological medical skills, expertise and knowledge.
For 2019 the EAU-JUA International Exchange Programme will provide grants to enable two EAU members to travel to Japan. The tour should take place from 7-20 April 2019 starting with visits to urological facilities in Japan, culminating with participation in the 107th JUA Annual Meeting, which will be held in Nagoya (18-20 April).
• Less than 42 years of age
• Minimum academic rank of assistant professor
• Letter from the departmental chairman of the applicant’s commitment to academic medicine
• Membership of the EAU
• Availability to travel around two weeks at the earlier mentioned time
• Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
• Personal statement (300 words or less) describing how participation in the Programme will benefit him/her both personally and professionally
• Indicate their primary and secondary area of academic and/or clinical interest
• Applications should include a letter of support from department chair (must be signed and on letterhead of the institute/department)
We look forward to receiving your application before 1 November 2018.