Welcome to the Men’s Health Guidelines compilation course
This course compiles the most recent clinical guidelines edited by the EAU in relation to men’s health. The Men’s Health Course is divided in 4 learning units. Each Learning Unit consists of multiple choice questions that you can answer by navigating to the corresponding chapter of the Men’s Health guideline. The questions are offered for self-assessment of your knowledge of the EAU Guidelines on Men’s Health.
The EAU Guidelines are available online in a number of different electronic formats. The full list of EAU Clinical Guidelines can be accessed through this link: http://uroweb.org/guidelines/
Good luck and enjoy learning!
- Review the most updated EAU guidelines on Men’s Health
- Learn how to make informed decisions in the treatment of Men’s Health Patients
- Test your knowledge on the latest developments in Men’s Health according to the EAU Guidelines
- Learning Module 1: Treatment of Non-neurogenic Male LUTS
- Learning Module 2: Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Learning Module 3: Male Infertility
- Learning Module 4: Male Hypogonadism
- Publication date: June 2018
- Available languages: English
- Topic: Men’s Health
- CME: 2 European CME credits (ECMEC)
- Duration: Approx. 90 – 120 minutes