This online course is a e-learning activity from the EAU, in collaboration with the European School of Urology (ESU) and the EAU Sections of Urolithiasis (EULIS) and Uro-Technology (ESUT). The course was developed as part of the training programme in ureteroscopic diagnostic and therapeutic surgery.
The educational outcome of this course will allow the users to develop skills and gain knowledge on Urolithiasis practice. The course will provide the users with the necessary information to understand and update the endourology techniques needed in the urolithiasis practice.
- Origins of endoscopy
- Development of semiriged uteroschopy
- Development of flexible ureteroscopy
- Historical overview on lithotripsy devices
- Evolution of ureroscopy working
- Publication date: September 2017
- Available languages: English
- Topic: Stone Disease Treatment
- Duration: 90 minutes per module approximately
- CME: An application has been made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this course
- Prof. Dr. K. Sarica, Chairman EAU Section of Urolithiasis (EULIS)
- Dr. J. Palou, Chairman European School of Urology (ESU)
- Dr. K. Ahmed; Board member of EULIS
- Dr. B.S.E.P. Van Cleynenbreugel, Board member of ESU