This course compiles the most recent clinical guidelines edited by the EAU on Prostate Cancer (PCa). The PCa guidelines course is divided into 4 learning modules. Each learning module consists of multiple choice questions that you can answer by navigating to the corresponding chapter of the PCa guideline. The questions are offered for self-assessment of your knowledge of the EAU Guidelines on Prostate Cancer.
The EAU Guidelines are available online in a number of different electronic formats.
- Review the most updated EAU guidelines on Prostate Cancer
- Learn how to make informed decisions in the treatment of Prostate Cancer Patients
- Test your knowledge on the latest developments in Prostate Cancer according to the EAU Guidelines
- Module 1: Clinical Aspects
- Module 2: Treatment
- Module 3: Other therapies
- Module 4: Follow up
- Publication date: March 2015
- Available languages: English
- Topic: Prostate Cancer
- CME: 3 European CME credits (ECMEC)
- Duration: Approx. 180 minutes