We are seeking a skilled Project Coordinator to join our team and organize congresses, courses and webinars. The ideal candidate should have experience in event coordination and project management.
The organisation of events, congresses, webinars and courses are an integral part of the ongoing EAU educational efforts, which are handled by our in-house congress organizer, Congress Consultants (CC). The size of these events differs from 50 to 12,000 participants. For the smaller events, CC works in different project teams. The entire Congress Consultants team is involved in our biggest event, the Annual EAU Congress, and is subdivided into a logistic, registration and scientific team working closely together with the different departments (Sales, Communication, IT, Finance, Guidelines, Education) at the EAU Central Office.
As Project Coordinator, you know how to organise international events, congresses, webinars and courses independently, but under the responsibility of the Project Manager. You work with the whole team for large-scale events to achieve the best result. For small events, you can work more individually. Depending on the size of the event, you organise the logistics, keep track of the budget, negotiate with suppliers, help to set up a scientific programme, invite faculty, arrange the social events, coordinate the promotion of the meeting together with the Communication Department and work closely together with the Sales department on the exhibition and sponsoring of the meeting. The various meetings will challenge your organisational skills. You are, therefore, capable of working on a deadline, great at planning and above all, you are able to change gears quickly and solve problems.
- An HBO diploma or higher (Dutch level for higher education) e.g. tourism, hotel school, Event Management or Facility Management is preferred.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in the event or conference industry.
- You are passionate about organising and coordinating events.
- You have a ‘can-do’ mentality.
- You are committed, can work independently and have a good sense of organisational structures.
- Your English (verbal and written) is excellent.
- Microsoft Office applications have no surprises for you and you are experienced in working in congress management systems and CRMs.
- You like to travel (in Europe, 5-10 times a year from 1 day to 10 days at a time).
We offer you a challenging and diverse position in the international environment of the EAU Central Office in Arnhem. The salary range lies between €35,000 and €40,000 Euros gross a year. Next to that, we offer a great pension arrangement, 25 vacation days and an annual profit share in case of positive financial results.
Don’t hesitate to send us your CV and a motivation letter in English. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources, best before the end of January 2023.
For more information please contact, Ms Marije Koops, Project Manager, via 026 3890680.
Responses of recruitment agencies upon this advertisement will not be appreciated.