The European Urology – Accredited Continuing Medical Education (EU-ACME) Programme was established by the European Board of Urology (EBU) and the European Association of Urology (EAU) to promote Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) amongst urologists in Europe.
The EU-ACME Programme provides you with access to an online system which helps you to keep track of your educational activities. This is irrespective of the country you practice in or where you have participated in CME/CPD-accredited activities.
Within the EU-ACME programme, the CME/CNE provider may apply directly to the EU-ACME/ACNE office online to request accreditation of:
- A national live educational event in the countries where there is no CME/CNE system at all and no accreditation institution
- E-learning materials
EAU members are automatically enrolled in the EU-ACME Programme. The benefits of the membership include:
- CME registry to track and report CME/CPD activities
- Yearly Credit Registry Report with all CME/CPD activities
- Members-only services on the EU-ACME website such as Member Directory, address changes, Credit Registry Report, and registration of CPD activities
- Opportunities to collect CME credits by reading and answering questions about accredited articles in scientific journals