Welcome to the guidelines course: Thromboprophylaxis
This course compiles the most recent clinical guidelines edited by the EAU on Thromboprophylaxis. The Thromboprophylaxis guidelines course is divided into 3 learning units. Each Learning Unit consists of multiple choice questions that you can answer by navigating to the corresponding chapter of the Thromboprophylaxis guideline. The questions are offered for self-assessment of your knowledge of the EAU Guidelines on Thromboprophylaxis.
The EAU Guidelines are available online in a number of different electronic formats. The full list of EAU Clinical Guidelines can be accessed through this link: http://uroweb.org/guidelines/
Good luck and enjoy learning!
- Review the most updated EAU guidelines on Thromboprophylaxis
- Learn how to make informed decisions in the treatment of Thromboprophylaxis Patients
- Test your knowledge on the latest developments in Thromboprophylaxis according to the EAU Guidelines
- Learning Module 1: Post-surgery thromboprophylaxis-Introduction
- Learning Module 2: Thromboprophylaxis for specific surgical procedures
- Learning Module 3: Peri-operative management of antithrombotic agents in urology
- Publication date: March 2018
- Available languages: English
- Topic: Thromboprophylaxis
- CME: 1 European CME credit (ECMEC)
- Duration: Approx. 60 – 90 minutes