Urolithiasis is a common urologic condition and represents a growing economic burden for healthcare systems. Medical management of urolithiasis has been increasingly used with the aim of promoting spontaneous stone passage, decreasing stone recurrence rates and reducing the need for surgical treatment.
Modern stone therapy is much more than just an intervention – it is also risk adapted prevention of stone recurrences in the long-term. This webinar will give an updated overview on the controversies of medical expulsive therapy (MET) for ureteral stones and the medical management of stones with focus on calcium oxalate and uric acid stones.
- Publication date: October 2020
- Available languages: English
- Topic: Stone Disease Treatment
- Duration: Approx. 60-90 minutes
- CME: 1 European CME credit (ECMEC)