The tumour microenvironment shapes the response to treatment. How can we manipulate that environment to optimise the effect of immunotherapy in urological cancers? Can drugs targeting the TGF-beta-signalling pathway help us improve the patient care? Are oncolytic viruses, both the ones that kill tumour cells and the ones that promote antitumour responses, ready to be implemented in the toolbox for treating cancers? How do we envision the use of next-generation immunotherapies in the clinical practice?
- Publication date: June 2021
- Available languages: English
- Topic: Understanding the tumor micro-environment in urological cancers to improve immuno-therapy
- CME: 1 European CME credits (ECMEC)
- Duration: Approx. 60 minutes