EAU Guidelines on Non-neurogenic Female LUTS
This course compiles the most recent clinical guidelines edited by the EAU on Non-neurogenic Female LUTS.
|Organiser||European School of Urology|
|Duration||Approx. 60-90 minutes|
The Non-neurogenic Female LUTS guidelines course is divided into 2 learning units. Each learning Unit consists of multiple-choice questions that you can answer by navigating to the corresponding chapter of the Non-neurogenic Female LUTS guideline. The questions are offered for self-assessment of your knowledge of the EAU Guidelines on Non-neurogenic Female LUTS.
The EAU Guidelines are available online in a number of different electronic formats. The full list of EAU Clinical Guidelines can be accessed through this link: http://uroweb.org/guidelines/
Good luck and enjoy learning!
- Review the most updated EAU guidelines on Non-neurogenic Female LUTS
- Learn how to make informed decisions in the treatment of Non-neurogenic Female LUTS Patients
- Test your knowledge of the latest developments in Non-neurogenic Female LUTS according to the EAU Guidelines
- Learning Module 1: Introduction and Diagnosis
- Learning Module 2: Disease Management
At a glance
- Publication date: Dec 2022
- Available languages: English
- Topic: Non-neurogenic Female LUTS
- CME: 1 European CME credits (ECMEC)
- Duration: Approx. 60-90 minutes
- Contributors: Dr. Nikolaos Grivas (GR); Dr. Tom Marcelissen (NL); Dr. Marie Carmela Lapitan (PH).
Contact our organiser
European School of Urology