EAU Guidelines on Prostate Cancer
This course compiles the most recent clinical guidelines edited by the EAU on Prostate Cancer (PCa).
|Organiser||European School of Urology|
|Duration||Approx. 180 minutes|
The PCa guidelines course is divided into 3 learning modules. Each learning module consists of multiple-choice questions that you can answer by navigating to the corresponding chapter of the PCa guideline. The questions are offered for self-assessment of your knowledge of the EAU Guidelines on Prostate Cancer.
The EAU Guidelines are available online in a number of different electronic formats.
- Review the most updated EAU guidelines on Prostate Cancer
- Learn how to make informed decisions in the treatment of Prostate Cancer Patients
- Test your knowledge on the latest developments in Prostate Cancer according to the EAU Guidelines
- Module 1: Clinical Aspects
- Module 2: Disease Management (Part 1)
- Module 3: Disease Management (Part 2)
At a glance
- Publication date: March 2015
- Last updated date: Aug 1, 2020
- Available languages: English
- Topic: Prostate Cancer
- CME: 3 European CME credits (ECMEC)
- Duration: Approx. 180 minutes
Contact our organiser
European School of Urology