|Organiser||European School of Urology|
|Duration||Approx. 120 – 180 minutes|
The RCC guidelines course is divided into 2 learning units. Each learning Unit consists of multiple choice questions that you can answer by navigating to the corresponding chapter of the RCC guideline. The questions are offered for self-assessment of your knowledge of the EAU Guidelines on Renal Cell Cancer.
The EAU Guidelines are available online in a number of different electronic formats. The full list of EAU Clinical Guidelines can be accessed through this link: http://uroweb.org/guidelines/
The updating of this course is supported by an educational grant from Eisai.
Good luck and enjoy learning!
- Review the most updated EAU guidelines on Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)
- Learn how to make informed decisions in the treatment of RCC Patients
- Test your knowledge on the latest developments in RCC according to the EAU Guidelines
- Learning Module 1: Clinical Aspects
- Learning Module 2: Treatment, Follow Up and Surveillance
At a glance
- Publication date: March 2016
- Last updated on: Nov 1, 2021
- Available languages: English
- Topic: Renal Cell Carcinoma
- CME: 2 European CME credits (ECMEC)
- Duration: Approx. 120-180 minutes
Contact our organiser
European School of Urology