EAU-AUA Exchange Programme
Organised by the European Association of Urology (EAU) and the American Urological Association (AUA), this programme provides the opportunity for onco-urologists at an early stage in their career to take part in the two-week scholarship at various institutions in the United States and attend the AUA’s annual congress.
The following year, an American onco-urologist takes part in the scholarship at reputable institutions in Europe.
About the programme
The EAU-AUA International Exchange Programme will send American faculty to Europe and European faculty to the United States. The programme aims to promote international exchange of urological medical skills, expertise and knowledge.
The upcoming 2023 American Tour will provide grants to enable two EAU members to travel to and attend the AUA congress in Chicago, IL from 28 April to 1 May. Afterwards, the fellows will participate in an extended ten day travel programme to visit several urology centres in the United States.
Application is now open
The 2023 AUA Meeting is scheduled for 28 April to 1 May 2023. The two-week Clinical Visit circuit will take place from 2 May to 13 May.
Application is now open until 1 December 2022!
Who is eligible?
You are eligible to apply if you:
1. are an EAU member (membership type: Active Member)
2. are at an early stage in your urological career
3. hold a minimum academic rank of assistant professor
4. provide a letter from the department chair of the applicant's commitment to academic medicine
How to apply
Please email the following documents to email@example.com:
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Motivational letter describing how participation in the AUA/EAU International Academic Exchange Programme will be of benefit to you and your academic career
3. A list of your publications
4. Letter from your department chair of your commitment to academic medicine
Read past reports
Know more about the programme and the experiences of previous participants through the following reports: