Through this two-week programme, the European Association of Urology (EAU) and the Japanese Urological Association (JUA) provide grants to send Japanese faculty to Europe and the European faculty to Japan for knowledge sharing.
The upcoming exchange will provide grants to enable two EAU members to attend the Annual JUA Meeting in Yokohama and participate in an two-week travel programme to visit several urology centres in Japan from 14-27 April 2024.
Application is now open until 30 November 2023!
You are eligible to apply if you:
- are an EAU member (membership type: Active Member)
- are at an early stage in your urological career
- hold a minimum academic rank of assistant professor
Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter describing how participation in the JUA/EAU International Academic Exchange Programme will benefit you and your academic career
- A list of your publications
- A signed letter from your Department Chair printed on your institute's official letterhead attesting your commitment to academic medicine