The European Association of Urology (EAU) and the Japanese Urological Association (JUA) frequently organise exchange programmes to promote international exchange of urological medical skills, expertise and knowledge. The EAU-JUA International Exchange Programme will provide grants to send Japanese faculty to Europe and European faculty to Japan.
For 2020 the JUA/EAU International Exchange Programme will provide grants to enable two EAU members to travel to Japan. The tour should take place from 13-25 April 2020 starting with visits to urological facilities in Japan, culminating with participation in the 108th JUA Annual Meeting, which will be held in Kobe (23-25 April).
- Less than 42 years of age
- Minimum academic rank of assistant professor
- Letter from the departmental chairman of the applicant’s commitment to academic medicine
- Membership of the EAU
- Availability to travel around two weeks at the earlier mentioned time
Candidates must fill out an online application and submit electronic versions of the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Personal statement (300 words or less) describing how participation in the Programme will benefit him/her both personally and professionally
- Indicate their primary and secondary area of academic and/or clinical interest
- Applications should include a letter of support from department chair
(must be signed and on letterhead of the institute/department)
Information and application form
We look forward to receiving your application before 1 November 2019.