The European Association of Urology (EAU) Pocket Guidelines App 2021 is the No. 1 resource for practicing urologists. Based on the most-read clinical guidelines in urology, the app provides you with access to comprehensive information on the management, investigation, diagnosis and follow-up of a wide-range of urological conditions on your mobile device.
The development of clinical guidelines is one of the core activities of the EAU.
The 2021 guidelines cover the majority of the urological field. Over 250 clinicians are involved in the production of the EAU Guidelines, which are updated based on the latest systematic reviews of the available clinical evidence.
The EAU Pocket Guidelines App 2021 provides a quick and easy way in which to access the information provided in the 2021 Guidelines.
The EAU Pocket Guidelines App 2021 covers the following topics:
- Non-muscle invasive bladder cancer
- Urothelial carcinomas of the upper urinary tract
- Muscle-invasive and metastatic bladder cancer
- Primary urethral carcinoma
- Prostate cancer
- Renal cell carcinoma
- Testicular cancer
- Penile cancer
- Non-neurogenic male LUTS, including benign prostatic obstruction (BPO)
- Non-neurogenic female LUTS
- Male sexual and reproductive health
- Urological infections
- Bladder stones
- Paediatric urology
- Urological trauma
- Urethral strictures
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Renal transplantation
- Thromboprophylaxis in urological surgery