How to reset your MyEAU password
The EAU Central Office has updated its IT system to a more advanced and easy-to-navigate interface. In order to guarantee a secure experience, you will need to reset the password for your MyEAU account. This way we can ensure your profile is maintained and you can benefit from this new system.
How to update your password?
To reset your password, follow the next steps:
- Go to the landing page to reset your password by entering your username.
- Click on "send token". A message with the token will now be sent to the email address associated with your username.
- Check your mailbox for the message with the token from firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a code you need to reset your password. Write this code down or copy it to your clipboard for later use.
- Go to the back to the same landing page and enter the token you just received.
- You will need to enter your new password twice to confirm it. Make sure your password is secure, unique and you don't use it anywhere else. Finally, click on "change password" to save your new password.
Congratulations, you have now successfully reset your password!
Check your profile
Once you have successfully updated your password, you can review your profile. Please check if your personal details are still correct and make sure that your fields of interest (under professional details) are up to date! This allows us to offer you a more personalised experience by only informing you about matters that are of interest to you.