What's new at the Annual EAU Congress?
The EAU Congress has a very successful format which ensures the delivery of science in the most efficient manner. At the same time, the EAU Scientific Congress Office always makes sure to include new formats, partnerships and activities into the traditional programme – to keep up with the developments in the field and to explore new trends in the field of event organisation.
Here you will find about the new additions to the congress and the changes that have been made in the traditional programme.
- Joint meeting organised by the EAU Section on Infections in Urology (ESIU) and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) – an inspiring new partnership
- Joint Session of the European Association of Urology (EAU) and the Société Internationale d’Urologie (SIU) – cooperation on the top level
- Residents (ESRU) and Young Academic Urologists (YAU) day organised by the Young Urologist Office (YUO) – YAU joining for the first time
- Best Posters EAU Regional Meetings – for the first time best posters from EAU’s CEEM and SEM meetings have their own session
- Highlight session 1 during Plenary Session 2 – an exciting addition to the session
- Video session 4 - Highlights and awards – In the previous years, this session was organised on a Monday
- Thematic session 7 - European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO) session: Recurrent pelvic cancer: What are urological challenges? – a new scientific collaboration
- Highlight session 2 during plenary session 3 - an exciting addition to the session
- Thematic session 17 - 1st ESO Prostate Cancer Observatory: Innovation and care in the next 12 months – inspiring and hands on discussion on a very relevant topic today
- Thematic session 18 - Joint session European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology (ESTRO) and EAU – a long-term partnership now also at the EAU Congress
- Plenary session 4 – Souvenir sessions have been moved to the end of the session to give the Congress a logical conclusion