Would you like to participate in improving patient care throughout Europe? Are you a skilled, accurate project assistant, with a strong eye for detail? Do you possess excellent communication skills? Then read on!
The EAU Central Office is looking for an enthusiastic and flexible:
approx. 24 hrs a week
The Project Assistant e-learning is responsible for assisting the Project Manager e-learning in the operation of all e-learning activities, including e-course management, learning management system (LMS) maintenance, course update, course promotion, etc. You will be working closely with various teams across the organisation, acquiring practical skills for e-learning development (from conception to completion) and project manager, as well as communication and social skills. In addition, it is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of the fast developing online education.
The main tasks in this role will be:
- Play a key supporting role in preparing, executing, monitoring, and promoting our e-learning activities
- Assist in conducting need assessment to get to know doctors’ expectations with regards to online accreditation
- Assist in reporting, communication and presentation of the various individual e-learning projects and the overall projects performance
- Deal with questions/feedback from e-learning users
- Take on some smaller projects on an operational level
- Strong project support and administrative skills
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience assisting in projects
- Ability to support with engagements, project delivery, provide direction to colleagues and coordinate other delivering aspects
- Strong attention to detail
- Capable of working on multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both English and Dutch, including instructional, facilitation and presentation skills
- Previous experience with e-learning and/or project management activities is a plus
- Having an affinity with medical knowledge is not a must but would be helpful
- Availability to travel up to few times a year including overnights and weekends, including one week a year to attend the Annual EAU Congress
Please send an email including your CV, your earliest possible starting date and a motivation letter in English to email@example.com attn. Mrs. Sanne Gerritsen, best before 22 August 2022.
If you need more information, please contact Ms. Nan Li, Project Manager e-learning: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 026-3890680.